Tuesday, November 25, 2014

First Choice Airways - Boeing 767-300ER - Level-D

This is another VA paint. I was asked to do First Choice Livery for Level-D B767-300ER. Both standard and winglet version.

As much as I like Level-D B763 I felt that the stock textures had a lot of issues. So I set about customizing the paintkit and I ended up with the following changes:
  • Upgraded the texture size to 2048x2048.
  • Completely new fuselage textures; included many new elements that reflect the real aircraft.
  • New wing textures; adjusted the lines to match the moving surfaces (within certain limitations), Added extra details, lines, rivets, etc etc.
  • New engine textures; again, lines where adjusted to match the moving surfaces and added more details.
  • New night textures.
  • Customized the Specular maps and Bump maps to match the changes made to the paintkit.
I also ended up making two different cabin layouts; one for the standard (G-OOBL) and another for the winglet (G-OOAN), as per the real aircrafts with those reg. no.

First Choice B767-300ER (G-OOBL)






First Choice B767-300ER WL (G-OOAN)





 Of coz' this is for a VA, so I did make some changes from the real aircraft. For example, the web address is of the VA not First Choice Airways. I also decided to paint the winglets rather than keep them plain white.

This paint should be available on the VA.... soon, as I emailed them earlier today.

Link to VA: virtualthomson.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment